PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Safeguarding the privacy and personal data
Adriateh d.o.o. (hereafter the “Seller”) undertakes to protect the privacy and personal data of all Users of the adriateh.com site, and will handle them in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data: “GDPR”), and with other applicable regulations.
We process incoming inquiries, requests, and complaints and draw up responses to them. For this reason, we must collect, use and store information about you
Data provided by the User and processed by Adriateh d.o.o. as the data controller:
- Activity/purpose: Execution of the order/request/complaint/inquiry including information on the status of the delivery
- The type of data we collect and when we collect it: Name and surname, address for delivery and issuance of invoices, city, e-mail address, and telephone number. When submitting an inquiry using the contact emails specified on our website or through a contact formo or chat, you must provide us with your personal data and content of the inquiry, as well as information relevant to the inquiry. Upon request, you may be asked to provide additional information about yourself so that we can respond to your inquiry in a proper manner.
- Legal basis: Consent, the fulfillment of a contractual obligation.
- Activity/purpose: Customer service inquiry, reclamation, or complaint
- The type of data we collect and when we collect it: Name and surname, address for delivery and issuance of invoices, city, e-mail address and telephone number, order number, subject of inquiry, reclamation or complaint, content and documents attached to the inquiry, reclamation or complaint, and other information you provide or which are necessary to act with regards to your inquiry, reclamation or complaint.
- Legal basis: Fulfillment of legal obligation
- Activity/purpose: Marketing purposes: • for the purpose of Seller’s records and statistics; • to create Customer databases; • for the purpose of sending notifications about products and services; • for the purpose of delivery of promotional materials; • for the purpose of improving relations with Customers and improving services, including contacting the Customer in writing, by telephone, SMS and/or e-mail, and for the purpose of delivering to the home address materials to inform him about the benefits and novelties in the Seller’s offer; • for the purpose of obtaining the best possible insight and understanding of individual user needs and demands as well as acquiring the opportunity to provide the best possible service of the Seller which results in increased customer satisfaction;
- The type of data we collect and when we collect it: Name and surname, e-mail address, date of birth. We collect the stated data when the Customer voluntarily provides it to us. For example, you may give us: email address if you choose to receive newsletters, updates, or other information from us; your contact information and any other personal data you choose to include, if you email, text, or instant message us, or contact us through our websites. You may withdraw your consent for marketing messages at any time.
- Legal basis: Consent
- Activity/purpose: We use the information that is automatically collected on our website (cookies and technical data): • for the creation of Seller’s records and statistics; • to create Customer databases; • for the purpose of sending notifications about products and services • to adapt the content to the preferences of site visitors • to improve the user experience • for trend analysis • for the needs of better insight and understanding of individual user needs and demands as well as acquiring the opportunity to provide the best possible service of the Seller which results in increased customer satisfaction;
- Legal basis: Consent
The Seller shall ensure that the User’s personal data is kept in a secure place (which includes reasonable administrative, technical and physical protection to prevent unauthorized use, access, disclosure, copying, or alteration of personal data), which can only be accessed by the Seller’s authorized persons.
Data Retention Period
Unless otherwise stated herein, your data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations or the purposes for which the data was originally collected or as long as we have a legitimate interest in storing such data. Following this period, personal data will be destroyed, deleted, or made anonymous in a way that ensures that the security of personal data is maintained. In the event that the data retention period is determined by law, we store your data for the period prescribed by law.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
With regards to the aforementioned Activity / Purpose, your personal data can be forwarded to the following categories of persons:
– Entities that maintain our information systems; persons authorized by Seller to process personal Data, who are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (Seller’s associates, who are subject to an appropriate obligation of confidentiality);
– Relevant services and public authorities when required by applicable law or in good faith (e.g. to comply with the law or during legal proceedings against Seller; to protect and defend the rights or property of Seller or, in urgent circumstances, to protecting the personal safety of Sellers’s clients or the public);
Data transfer to third countries
If we transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will, as required by applicable laws and regulations, ensure that the rights of data subjects are adequately protected by appropriate safeguards such as standard contractual clauses.
Regardless of the data collection, you can request the following at any time:
- access, modification, or supplementation of data in all personal databases;
- deletion (“right to forget”) of personal data, on the basis of which the Seller delete data from all its databases, except those that it is obliged to have and keep on the basis of applicable laws and regulations, and if there are no stronger legitimate reasons for further processing or if the processing is not necessary for setting, realizing or defending legal claims;
- restrict the processing of your data or object to the processing of such data; • the right to data portability, which implies the right to have the data we have collected about you transferred to you or third parties;
- if the information is given on the basis of consent, you can always withdraw that consent without negative consequences;
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (Agency for Personal Data Protection – www.azop.hr) if you believe that your rights have been violated during the processing of your data by Adriateh.
How to contact us
In the event that you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (in cases where consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data), please contact us.
We will keep a record of our communication so that we can resolve any disputes in a timely manner.
You can contact us at any time and in any way:
Data controller: Adriateh d.o.o., Zagrebačka 2, 10431 Sveta Nedelja – Novaki, entered in the Court Register of the Commercial Court in Zagreb under the registration number of the subject of entry (MBS): 080136018 Personal Identification Number (OIB): 94348106606 IBAN: HR4523400091110072075
Data Protection Officer:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.adriateh.hr
- Tel: + 385 1 333 5 120
We will update the data protection and privacy rules from time to time when adapting to new versions of the website or due to changes in applicable legislation. Material changes will be documented herein, and we will ensure the consent of our users is obtained if necessary.
Last update 23/4/2021
Cookies are small text files that a website or service provider sends and stores in the memory of the end device that you use to access our website through a web browser. The next time you visit the website or the application through your Internet browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome), it recognizes that you’ve already visited the site, remembers your settings and selections, and provides a better user experience.
Cookies are a very useful and frequently used website tool because they provide a faster and better user experience, and many sites will not work without their use.
Data collected in this manner does not enable personal identification of the user. When you access our website, cookies identify the properties of the browser and the end device, but not you personally.
We use the following types of cookies:
Types of cookies with regards to their function:
- Necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website and the services we provide through our site. You may disable these cookies in your browser or set the option that the browser notifies you about them, however, in that case, certain parts of the webpage won’t work properly. Necessary cookies do not collect data that could be used for your identification.
- Functional cookies
Functional cookies provide you with a better user experience through improved functionality and personalization. They are posted by us or third party service providers whose services have been added to our website. If you do not enable these cookies, some of the aforementioned functions may not work properly. They do not collect or store information that would allow us to identify you.
- Performance / marketing cookies
These cookies allow us to understand how users use our site to keep our offers and services relevant. They help us in finding out the popularity of the website as well as how visitors navigate the site. Performance / marketing cookies do not directly store personal settings, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and end device. If you do not enable these cookies, advertising will be less targeted.
Types of cookies with regards to the period of storage
- Temporary cookies or session cookies
These cookies are removed from your computer when you close your Internet browser. Websites use them to store temporary data, such as items in the shopping cart. We use them to provide access to content.
- Persistent or stored cookies
These cookies remain on your computer after you close your Internet browser. They are used by websites to store information, such as login name and password, so you don’t have to log in every time you visit a particular site. Persistent cookies will stay on your computer for days, months, even years. We use persistent cookies to better understand user habits so that we can improve the site according to your habits. This information is anonymous – we do not see individual user data.
Types of cookies with regards to their source
- First party cookies
First-party cookies come from the Internet site you are viewing, and can be permanent or temporary. With these cookies, Internet sites can store data that will be used again upon the next visit to the same website.
- Third party cookies
Third-party cookies come from other Internet sites that are located on the Internet site you are viewing. With these cookies, other Internet sites can track the use of the Internet on the Internet site you are viewing, for marketing purposes.
|Name of the cookie||Description||Duration|
GoogleAnalytics cookie: This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to the Websites. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator, and the browser subsequently visits pwc.com, a new _ga cookie is written with a different unique ID. In most cases, this cookie is used to understand whether a visitor is a single time visitor or a repeat visitor to the Websites and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.
|_gid||GoogleAnalytics cookie: This cookie stores a unique user session identifier.||24 hours|
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to Google documentation it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
GoogleAnalytics cookie: This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. It it used to calculate new and returning visitor statistics. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
|_utmc||GoogleAnalytics cookie: Used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.||During session|
|_utmb||GoogleAnalytics cookie: This cookie is used to determine new sessions/visits.||30 minutes|
How to accept or decline cookies
The cookie settings box is located at the foot of this website. After selecting the settings, you can revert to the initial cookie settings at the foot of this website at any time. By selecting the “I accept all cookies” option, you allow all of the above cookies to be stored on your computer or mobile device. Selecting the “Accept only necessary cookies” option, only the values for technically-required cookies will be stored on your computer or mobile device stores.
If you disable cookies, some of the website functionalities may not be provided to you.
Additionally, you can accept or decline some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. At the following links you can find information on how to change settings for some of the most commonly used Internet browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera.
Some browsers allow you to navigate the Internet site in “anonymous” mode, limiting the amount of data placed on your computer and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you end a browsing session. There are also many third-party applications that you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear your browsing history and turn on the option to delete cookies. You can find more detailed information about cookies and browser settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The provisions of this Policy may change from time to time. Any changes we subsequently make to this Policy will be posted on this Website or we will contact you through other communication channels.
Last updated: 1.12.2020.
if you believe that your rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Agency for Personal Data Protection, Martićeva ulica 14, Zagreb.
Complaints & Support
Write to us at: