BASIC Self-Service Car Wash
Explore Key Features of Basic Car Wash:
This Adriateh car wash is adapted for all seasons and weather conditions to make a profit all year round.
The structure of this self-service car wash is made out of hot-dip galvanized steel.
The car wash roof is made out of isolation panels measuring 40 × 80 mm in RAL 9002, as a self- supporting model.
The front side of the roof has a decorative finish in the RAL color of your choice.
The car wash wash bays are separated by dividing “sandwich” panels in RAL 7061, measuring 30 mm in thickness and rimmed with stainless steel profiles.
Bay width: 5 m
Depth: 6.8 m
Technical room width: 3 m
Maximum vehicle height for closed bays: 2.6 m
Maximum vehicle height for open bays: 3.6 m
Freestanding token machine in a stainless steel housing that is safe against theft
- It accepts tokens and 6 different coin types
- It is compatible with virtual token payment methods via the Ready2Wash application
- A 6-inch Schneider color touchscreen
- A STOP button for quick emergency shutdown
Car wash lighting
4 LED lamps per bay that automatically switch on at dusk and switch off at dawn
Calculate the monthly earnings of a car wash
Round out your Basic car wash with optional peripherals to make it special:
- Round out your car wash with decorative colored aluminum masks for the columns at the entrances and exits.
- Boldly opt for visually striking dividing panels made out of plexiglass or glass, or for a combination of glass and sheet metal.
- Pick and choose durable laminated stickers for dividing panels, token machines, moneychanger or vacuum cleaners and personalize them with custom prints.
- Customize the stickers with the colors and visuals of your brand and clear instructions for car wash use or point out all the washing programs and payment methods that your car wash offers.
- Ensure safety and clarity for the users of your car wash via a traffic light showing the occupancy of wash bays and facilitate vehicle flow, especially in cases of side access.
- Protect the open wash bays used for washing cargo vehicles from splashing by using a barrier.
- For the finishing touch, pick a decorative aluminum mask for the front and rear sides of the container with or without doors in one of the available RAL colors: red 3003, graphite gray 7016, blue 5015 or yellow 1028.
Get a quote for your new car wash in a few clicks.